In these trying times we must sometimes do without. How sad to have to do without a childhood memory, such as a birthday party. However, there are ways to still have a great kid's birthday party without breaking the bank. Birthday in a Box wants to help and has some great suggestions:
6 Ways to Cut Costs Without Cutting Value:
1. Hold the party at home.
2. Avoid traditional meal times by holding the party between 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and only serve dessert.
3. Bake your own cake (or cupcakes) instead of purchasing premade treats.
4. Make and hand deliver your own invitations, or send electronic invites.
5. Ask a favorite babysitter or family member to help with games and activities instead of hiring an entertainer.
6. Combine your child's party with a friend who has a birthday in the same month.
More ideas from Birthday in a Box...