- Make sure you have extra room for seating and that everyone has a good view of the TV
- With that said, make sure your TV is in working order- you don't want to miss a single play!
- Set up a food and drink station to allow guests to serve themselves.
- Serve finger-foods, such as, wings, sandwiches, burgers, chips and dips.
- Set up an area for the kids to play together. Try a football themed activity. Ie: football color pages or check out Century Novelty for some inexpensive football themed games.
- Set the start time at least a half hour earlier than the game starts.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Planning on hosting the Super Bowl party at your house this year? Here are some fun and easy tips & ideas to do make it extra fun!