Create an interesting and comfortable spot for reading. Here is a cute idea and directions for creating wall decor for a reading area...
You will need:
- wooden letters (R, E, A, & D) (I found these at Walmart for $2.26 each) or you can find them online here.
- craft paint
- craft adhesive
- small foam brush
- scrapbook paper
- stamp pad
- Start with unfinished wood letters R E A & D.
- Paint all edges using a small foam brush.
- Once dried, lay letter side up on chosen scrapbook paper or wall paper.
- Trace letter unto side up of paper.
- Cut around inside of your pencil marks approx 1/10th inch (just inside)
- Apply adhesive to wood letter (face up side)
- Gently adhere paper to wood letter.
- Once dry, use ink stamp pad to "distress" each edge.
- Viola! Now hang your piece of art!
K and Company - Rough and Tumble Collection - 12x12 Patterned Cardstock Double Sided Paper Pad - Rough and Tumble