With the warm weather here (for the moment), I know that summer is coming... All of these fun summertime party ideas are just swirling in my head. I think this year, we will host a camping party! Here are some ideas.
- provide your campers with the right equipment! A tent is essential, and make sure that you have enough tent space for each guest.
- provide guests with a "Knap sack" (a bandana tied to a stick), filled with a bag of trail mix; Trail Mix: Fill a large bowl with raisins, peanuts, m&m's, sunflower seeds, small pretzels, and chocolate chips. Mix all together and divide into small ziploc bags.
- Serve campers Campfire Hotdogs, Ants on a Log, Cheddary Potatoes, and Bug Juice (green Kool-Aid).
- Activities could include, making shadow creatures with your hands and a flashlight, stargazing, singing around the campfire, singing 'campfire' songs of yesterday, telling ghost stories, roasting marshmallows, plan a treasure hunt that they can use their compass', teach them how to whistle with a blade of grass.
- top the evening off with S'Mores!