Meri Meri School Days Cupcake Decorating Kit from Amazon.com
- Invite all of the neighborhood kids over.
- Host party outside at picnic tables one last time before temps drop.
- Serve fruit salad, bottled water, mini sandwiches, pretzels, and cupcakes. You could even put lunch items in brown paper sacks with each child's name on them.
- School supplies, such as, paper, pencils, erasers, crayons & markers make great party favors.
- Use pencil cases or boxes personalized with each child's name on them for party favor containers.
- Use what you have for decor- chalkboard, school or school bus related toys, a globe, books, crayons, etc. Use primary colors also. Fabric with letters and/or numbers would be perfect for a table cover.
- Have a table set up with all of the age-appropriate reading material that you can find and let the kids have a read-a-thon.
- Decorate using school posters, and flash cards from the dollar store.
Here is a pencil that they CAN chew on!
Back to school party snacks from Spoonful!