- Make sure you have extra room for seating and that everyone has a good view of the TV
- With that said, make sure your TV is in working order- you don't want to miss a single play!
- Set up a food and drink station to allow guests to serve themselves.
- Serve finger-foods, such as, wings, sandwiches, burgers, chips and dips.
- Set up an area for the kids to play together. Try a football themed activity. Ie: football color pages or check out Century Novelty for some inexpensive football themed games.
- Set the start time at least a half hour earlier than the game starts.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Super Bowl Party Ideas
Planning on hosting the Super Bowl party at your house this year? Here are some fun and easy tips & ideas to do make it extra fun!